An explosive packed-truck was detonated at the gate of a foreigner compound where Russian security guards are training military operations to Afghans in Pol-e-Charkhi area of 9th Police district killing two security guards and injuring another on Tuesday early morning.
Following the attack Taliban claimed the responsibility behind this incident.
Ariana News correspondent in the area said the horrible sound of explosion brought the first vice president, Gen. Abdul Rasheed Dostum to the area before ambulances carry the death bodies out.
An eyewitness Abdul Khalil, who is an Afghan National Civil Order Police (ANCOP) said,” After the explosion, two suicide attackers opened fire on us and they were both shot death.”
The Vice President warns the anti-government armed militant groups that they will be killed in anywhere, accusing the intelligence departments for acting very weak, resulted to increase the insurgent’s suicide attacks.
A number of military experts believe the neighboring countries against the Bilateral Security Agreement (BSA) signed between Kabul-Washington and the recent internal issues have increased the security treats.
A military expert, Jawid Kohistani said,” multiple reasons are behind the incidents including the internal disagreements after the elections, the government could not form the new cabinet so far which resulted to weaken the intelligence and security departments to perform their routine jobs.”
The neighboring countries thought after US-NATO withdrawal they will interfere into Afghanistan once again and they can do what they want, but after the bilateral agreement signed they discovered that Afghanistan will be self-sustained; therefore, they have increased their insurgency to pressure the new government, MP Saleh Mohammad Saleh said.
The latest attack comes after a number of coordinated suicide attacks occurred consecutively in all over Afghanistan including the capital Kabul killing & injuring tens of Afghan Security Forces and civilians.