Breaking News

Foreign Troops Come Under Suicide Attack in Kandahar

(Last Updated On: November 13, 2017)

The international troops’ convoy has come under suicide attack in Lise Barek area of Dand district of Kandahar province, local officials said.

The spokesman of Kandahar governor, Qudratullah Khoshbakht confirmed the attack but did not give further details about the casualties.

The Foreign forces’ officials in Afghanistan have also confirmed the attack.

No group including Taliban and Daesh has taken responsibility behind the incident so far.

The story will be updated as soon as new details become available.

About Ariana News

Check Also

IEC to Begin Registering Candidates for Presidential Election Next Week

(Last Updated On: December 16, 2018) The Independent Election Commission (IEC) says the registration process …