Breaking News

Daesh Claims Responsibility for Deadly Attack in Nangarhar: Amaq

(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)

Daesh claimed responsibility for the attack in eastern Nangarhar province on Wednesday, in which at least 16 people were killed and 9 others wounded, the militant group’s Amaq news agency said.

Earlier in the day, suicide bombers and gunmen attacked a construction company in the city of Jalalabad, killing at least 16 employees of the company and wounding nine others, a local official said.

Nangarhar is among insecure provinces in eastern Afghanistan, where Taliban and Daesh militant are actively operating in a number of its districts.

About Ariana News

Avatar

Check Also

A conditions-based reduction in violence is a win for Afghanistan: Miller

(Last Updated On: February 22, 2020)The NATO forces commander in Afghanistan, General Scott Miller said …