Breaking News

ANA Convoy Attacked in Nangarhar

(Last Updated On: October 13, 2014)

1

A suicide bomber targeting a convoy of Afghan National Army (ANA) detonated his explosives in eastern Nangarhar province, officials said.

Ahmad Zia Abdulzai, spokesman of Nangarhar governor, confirmed the blast that took place about 9am Monday morning in Ghani Khail district.

He added the blast had casualties but denied providing exact figure of death toll.

But the health director of Nangarhar said one dead body of a woman and seven other injured people had been shifted to the hospital.

Further details will be provided as soon as available.

About Ariana News

Avatar

Check Also

Pompeo: US Stands with Afghanistan To Bring Peace

(Last Updated On: December 12, 2019)Mike Pompeo, US Secretary of the State on Wednesday condemned …