Afghan security forces are ready to fight against any terrorist threats in new season of the current year, the Ministry of Interior said Tuesday.
Security officials say that Afghan forces had many challenges in last year’s battle grounds but they will appear more powerful and stronger this year.
“The armed oppositions of the government fought against our Afghan forces with great facilities last year, but the security forces will fight with high-spirited and ability this year,” said Sidiq Sidiqi, MoI spokesman.
Officials in the interior ministry have also noted about the achievements of “Shafaq” operation in eight provinces of the country and considered it would have positive results.
“The recent operation under the name of “Shafaq” had many achievements in Badakhshan, Kunduz, Sar-e Pul, Helmand, Ghazni and Nangarhar and it will be launched in other provinces of the country too,” Sidiqi added.
The concerns regarding security situation seem to be multiplying with each passing day in Afghanistan.
The prospects of peace and tranquility do not seem very much clear as the terrorists are posing a serious threat to the Afghan government, security forces and the poor civilians.
This comes as it would be a great achievement for the Afghan government to make Taliban ready for a peace process and negotiate for a cease-fire.
If Taliban get ready for a cease-fire it would mean that they are really ready for negotiations. No peace process can succeed unless the clashes stop and the parties in the war are ready to lay down their arms.