90 Afghan security forces killed in Helmand war: Rasoulyar

(Last Updated On: December 20, 2015 6:13 pm)

00000

 

Provincial deputy of the Helmand Governor Mohammad Jan Rasoulyar has mentioned that in the past several days 90 people have lost their life in Helmand Province, saying after Taliban stormed in the Nawzad district we have lost dozens of Afghan security forces along their weapons.

in the dates of 17-18 December 2015 after Taliban engaged we have lost 90 Afghan security forces which is not acceptable to stay silent against their sacrificial, bloody fighting has taken the life of hundreds of Afghans in the past months provincial deputy of Governor for Helmand has said.

He has also mentioned that serious fighting erupted in between the Afghan security forces and Taliban in Grishk district we were not capable to provide more supports for the victims, and the International forces doenst support us either they are only counting the number of weapons where Afghan security forces have lost them in war.

Mr. Rasuolyar has hoped to see the security and stability ensured across the Helmand Province,he warned the central Government if Helmand is controlled by Taliban it will be so hard for everyone to have it controlled by Afghan Government, because we couldn’t control those districts we have lost it so far.

Deputy of spokesman of President Sayed Zafar Hashimi said,” we have discussed Helmand problems in Security Council based on President Ghani will decide and order the Afghan security departments to act on.”

Officials in Ministry of defence doesn’t reject war continues in Helmand,still saying Taliban cant have the control for Helmand Province,and International forces will support Afghan security forces pounding their shelters in Helmand.

Reported by Ahmad Farshad Saleh

About Ariana News

Check Also

Asia Cup 2018: Rashid Khan Stars in Afghanistan’s 136-run Win over Bangladesh

(Last Updated On: September 21, 2018 10:35 am) Rashid Khan’s quick fire 57* complemented by …