Connect with us

Latest News

Ishchi Warns to Refer His Case to International Court

Published

on

Last Updated on: October 24, 2022

ishchi-logo-mp4_snapshot_00-40_2016-12-29_19-41-11Ahmad Ishchi has warned to refer to International Court to open case against Gen. Dostum, if the court’s verdict will be unfair and against him.

Ishchi in an interview with Ariananews has said that all international institutions including United states are supporting from the comprehensive review of this case.

“There has not been any agreement and I demand justice. I will refer to the international court if my case would not seriously reviewed,” said Ahmad Ishchi, former governor of Jawzjan.

Source close to the first vice president, Gen. Abdul Rashid Dostum refused to have an interview with Ariananews, but they say Dostum’s military convoy arrived in Kabul and he will be declare his remarks in the nearest time.

“The United States and European Union is here to help Afghanistan to implement democracy not to let anyone violate the law,” Ishchi added.

The former governor has accused Afghan First Vice President General Abdul Rashid Dostum of ordering his rape with an assault rifle and other forms of torture after he was abducted by Dostum and gunmen loyal to the ex-warlord.

The allegations follow reports last month, denied by Dostum, that former Jowzjan Governor Ahmad Ishchi had been attacked by Dostum’s men and held hostage.

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has promised a “full investigation.”

Advertisement

Latest News

Over 365 women-related cases resolved in past month: Virtue Ministry

Published

on

The Ministry for the Propagation of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (MPVPV) said in a statement that over the past month, it has handled 368 cases related to women’s religious rights.

According to the statement, the ministry also arrested 30 alleged sorcerers, resolved 175 cases of disputes and conflicts, held 743 meetings with traders, and conducted 1,304 reformative sessions with religious scholars and various segments of society.

Continue Reading

Latest News

Five die as vehicle plunges into river in Badakhshan

Published

on

Five people lost their lives after a vehicle veered off the road and fell into a river in Afghanistan’s northeastern Badakhshan province on Saturday, local officials said.

According to Ehsanullah Kamgar, spokesperson for the Badakhshan police, the incident occurred when an SUV skidded off the road on Tashkan Bridge and plunged into the river.

Kamgar said that security forces in Kishm district have so far recovered the bodies of four passengers, while search operations are underway to locate the fifth victim.

The victims were residents of Argo district.

 
 
Continue Reading

Latest News

Moldova bans Afghan airlines over safety concerns

Published

on

Moldova’s government has included Afghan airlines in its updated list of carriers banned or restricted from operating in the country, effective 19 February 2026, in line with EU aviation safety rules.

The order, signed by Deputy Prime Minister Vladimir Bolea, covers more than 200 airlines from around 20 countries, including Afghanistan, Russia, Iran, and North Korea. Most face a complete operating ban in Moldovan airspace and airports, while some have limited operational permissions, state news agency Moldpres reported.

The Civil Aviation Authority of Moldova will monitor compliance. The ban remains in place until Moldova joins the European Union.

Continue Reading
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending

Copyright © 2025 Ariana News. All rights reserved!